We have just the last few of our popular 2 bed villas with a pool in the southern Costa Blanca town of Pilar de la Horadada a few km in land from the sea.
Our development, Alejandra VIII, is located at the top of town. The remaining villas are 2 bed / 2 bathroom with parking and private pool set on a plot of 122 square metres.
Prices are from €269,900 (exc. IVA)
ENQUIRE TODAY: Email our friendly sales team to find out more. We look forward to showing you one one of the most sought-after developments in this lovely Spanish town.
Why choose Pilar de la Horadada for your Spanish home?
- Pilar is an authentic working Spanish town. It is not a resort, so it is ‘open’ all year round, perfect if you want to enjoy the weather in the low season.
- Pilar offers expats a blend of real Spanish mixed with international elements. Areas directly to the north have been developed more, but there enough here when you feel the need to get ‘closer to home.’
- Pilar is the town where the Mediterranean meets the Mar Menor. So if you can’t choose between the waves of the sea or the tranquility of the lagoon, you don’t have to. Here you get the best of both world’s, on your doorstep.
- A weekly outdoor market every Friday
- Murcia and Alicante airports within easy reach
- The opportunity to buy somewhere that is certainly ‘up and coming’.
Make an enquiry
Complete the form, or call +34 673 74 737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org